Friday, May 30, 2008

brothers

I love all my brothers. I just can't describe how much they have helped me so much. If it wasnt for Sam then i wouldn't have a place to stay while im out here on my service mission. Sams an amazing man hes done so much for me since i was born and he doesnt get enough credit. Trevor is my closest brother we talk about anything bec we have been in similar situations so i can relate to him but all my brothers have made contributions to help me on my service mission and i love them all so much i even love ryan laceys husband bec hes so hilarious and hes so knowledgable about the gospel and i have learned some things from all my brothers and brother in law. Ryan i know i dont talk much to you but i love you man those lunches we would go on i know you couldbnt make it all the time but when you did it was worth it. Randy your an example to me as a good brother and father i see how you raise your kids and its just amazing how great they have turned out to be. this is d bone signing out

1 comment:

Trevor said...

D, give me a call. Glad to get your posts. Love ya bro!