Monday, May 12, 2008

My Mother

My mother Debbie is the greattest example on what i want in a wife. Shes loving caring she has sacrificed alot for her kids. Raising 5 boys and 1 girl isnt easy. but i dont know how she did it but she did an aweosome job. My mom is full if charity everytime we had someone that didnt get a christmas dinner or didnt have anywhere to eat my mom would let them come over and have dinner with us and that was so great that my never has turned anyone away anything. she is just the greatest and she does nice things under the radar she doesnt go out of her way to get credit she just does it and she doesnt care if she gets credit or not but i think she deserves more credit then what is due for her and shes a great person to be around happy mothers day to all I love you mom

3 comments:

wyobuff said...

Hey big fella, I just printed out your note for mom. She's helping grandma right now.
I've enjoyed reading your blogs. I don't how to start one so all the kids would want it on their own. Keep up the good work and know that we love you.

Dad and mom

meghan said...

He D
This is Meghan. We had to change our blog address just so you know .. know it is www.paranoidmommy.blogspot.com

Lacey.costner said...

That was really sweet D and thanks for the letter. You are such a sweetie and I love you soooo much!!