Monday, July 7, 2008

weekend in NC

I went to NC to see Randy, Rebecca and my parents over the weekend, it was quite an experience. I don't know how you can get Chris Farley and Michael Scott in a priesthood lesson, but Randy was able to pull it off. I was doing impressions of michael scott from the show "The Office", about how he didn't go to business college. "Tracy Mcgrady, Kobe Bryant, Lebron James all never went to college. I went to the school of hard knocks".Randy looked at me and said "you just gave me a great idea". All of a sudden a clip came up on the computer and Michael Scott says "I declare BANNNNKKKRUPTCY!". Very funny! May I add that to all of this was in a power point slide show in the Elder's quorum in Randy's ward. Also Sam saved the 4th of July once again, buying over 120 dollars in fireworks and going all out like there was no tomorow . It was an unforgettable experience.

No comments: