Tuesday, May 20, 2008

mom and dad

for every one to know may 20, 1975 my mom and dad Fred and Debbie newcomer were sealed for time and all eternity. 33 years seems a long time on the earth but thats just the begining. I couldnt have asked for a better set of parents that have taught me right from wrong how strong a family can be come and learning the gospel jesus christ. there just the most amazing people ever. Anyone who knows them knows what i mean when i say amazing they just display it. Also they have a post on here i mean a mom fred and debbie blogger my siblings know who they are they should add my and dad to their blog bec dad just wrote stuff about mom and i really did cry yeah i cried and im a man. dont for get to add mom and dad. I love my family so much and they know who they are.

love derrick

1 comment:

Lacey.costner said...

Mom and dad are pretty amazing!! I love you derrick you are just the sweetest person. I know you are doing a great job on our service mission!