Sunday, June 7, 2009

family

I have thought such of a great deal of my family recently. I have the bestest family ever. Trev- your one of the greatest people I know. I can really come and just come up and talk to him about anything. He's always asking me how i'm doing and he has done so much for me through out my life. Sam- I know you probably won't read this because you don't have a blog. I love you so much sam you call me the most out of all my siblings. I love that about you your always thinking of doing good things for people. Ryan what can I say about you I love you alot too. Your always offering me advice and I love that about you and you show that you really care about me. You have the most wonderful kids I know. Your wife is a really good cook too may i add. Randy I love you lots I need to call u its been a really long time that I have called you. Everytime I come to your house you welcome me and I really appreciate that. Lacey the bestest sister I could ever have. you mean alot to me. I love you so much your always there for me if i need groceries or just a place to hang out. Your an awesome mother and your husband is a really awesome bro as well. Ryan C. I love you i have seen you treat lacey and I wanna be like you a family man type guy your one of the funniest guys i know keep it that way. Mom and Dad what can I say about you. You both are encouraging and offer advice i really appreciate that. I know i haven't been much appreciative much to you guys thanks for being there for me. 


Dbone signing off  

1 comment:

Trevor said...

its been too long since you've posted bro.